What you can do
To develop this project and to create new ones the participation of many people is needed: the activities are open to every person that do not feel represented by nations who exploit other nations, that do not want to feel like victims and want to recover their dignity, that feel the need for practical action.
It is not necessary to have special skills, everyone has much to offer if motivated by solidarity, a sense of justice and a desire to share with others her/his own commitment and ideas.
Here are the activities! Choose which one you prefer:
- to join the Call for the International day for reparations
- to spread the idea of Colonialism Reparation among the people that you know
- to stay up to date on what is happening in the world with regard to colonialism reparation by subscribing the newsletter and by suggesting the subscription to every person you think could support our project
- to send us information on every remarkable fact about the apologies, the condemnation, the requests for compensation and colonialism reparation is happening in your country
- to add your "I like" on our Facebook page
- to put our banner on your web site
- to publish our press releases on your web site
- to make a song, a documentary, a film, a video, an interview, etc on reparations (like this one)
- to suggest, if you know a celebrity, to become a "testimonial" of Colonialism Reparation
- to become a repairer
The activities are already a lot but, if it is still missing, do not hesitate to propose us your activity ... We are also pleased to know which and how went the activities that you have done as Repairer. Send us an email. Thank you!